Monday, January 26, 2015

Pom Poms and Bugles...


camilla bradley and son jack

It's no secret I'm Pom Pom Hat obsessed...the only secret was that I thought I started the obsession...

camilla bradley child

But it appears my father may have had something to do with it....as I was 'pommed' at an early age
camilla bradley on snowmobile

(and may have acquired a 2 stroke engine fetish back then too...)

ck bradley pom pom hats

Needless to say, I have bit of a Pom Pom stash...

ck bradley pom pom hats

And OH the stories these Poms can tell!

ck bradley pom pom hats

But now that I get to pass on my quiver of Poms to Jack,  its time to spread the wealth...

ck bradley pom pom hats

(and time to teach little Jack to play reveille)

ck bradley pom pom hats

Check out our CK Bradley FB page to order a limited run of CK Bradley Pom Pom Hats for you and your wee ones.
or email me at ckbradley13@gmail.com


-May Your Pom Poms be Perky,
Bradley





No comments:

Post a Comment