Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Spring 2 Sneak Peak....


Finally, the CK Bradley Spring second shipment has arrived...and it is SO CUTE.
Yes, I can say that....
Pics won't be up on the website for a wee bit, so I thought I'd give you all a sneak peek...
Pass it on!
To order before it is available to the rest of the world...or ask us ANY questions at all about a dress, a boy or how to make a Beachcomber call
401-847-9777

Ali Hill modeling all outfits...

Osprey Jacket $341 and Tamanaco Skirt $198

Daphne Dress $341 trimmed in 3 rows of playful pom poms....
Tamanaco Dress $341
Ali Hill in the Calidora Dress $308
Ali Hill in the Brandy Wrap Top $190 and Logan Shorts $182
And I just happened to be wearing the Logan Shorts this rainy day....so I thought I'd give you a sanpshot of this rainy day combo.

-Looking for Sun in all the Wrong Places, Bradley

6 comments:

  1. Ohhhh I want one of each. Xoxo-BLC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing clothes. Love the white dress best. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the prints - they would make great wallpaper too!!
    Just found your blog...you definitely have a new fan//follower
    - Becca
    sodamnlucky.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it all! Definitely stopping in when I head to the flower show in a couple of weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this print! I can't wait to see it person very soon...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I must have that navy tunic to go with my Logan shorts! Is it CKB by any chance?

    ReplyDelete